Born and raised in NYC...Brooklyn. "Whuh? Yis got a PROBLEM wid dat?!" Built my first radio station in high school by staging hundreds of bake sales to raise money to buy equipment.
Went to NYU - got my first job WHILE I was at NYU Film School - "Cousin Ken" on "XL Country" in New Jersey at the ripe old age of 19.
Been on the air ever since. Acting and writing career continued: Small parts in various movies and TV shows - but got a few featured parts, like last year's season opener on "Law And Order, C.I."
I've also written and starred in a couple of those low-budget T&A movies, like "The Naked Detective." - don't worry gang - I keep my clothes ON! I'm the comic relief!
Was on the Golf Channel's "Total Golf Makeover" a couple of season's ago in Orlando...I'm now a 12 handicap, thanks to Moe Norman's Natural Golf method!
Married, with a family - that would be my dog, Brak, a Border Collie/Bernese Mountain Dog mix, and our cat, Baldrick, who rules the world (the world just doesn't realize it yet).
Favorite Concert? Seeing "The Wall," Roger Water's epic, live in Berlin, after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Simply one of the greatest events I have ever been part of in my life...
Looking forward to lots of golf during the day, and rock and roll all night at BIG 1059!
EVOCATION AND RE-POSSESSION ORDER BY HER ROYAL MAJESTY QE-II
In a momentary fit of anger, following the announcement of the
Shut Down of the Government of the United States of America,
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has issued the following letter
to all citizen of United States of America :
To the citizens of the United States of America …
From Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II :
In light of your failure to financially manage yourselves and your inability to effectively govern yourselves responsibly, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.
( You should look up the word ‘revocation’ only in the Oxford English Dictionary. )
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories ( except Kansas, which Her Majesty does not fancy ). The entire trans Atlantic territory of America will be administratively treated at par with the Royal estate in Falkland Islands.
Your new Prime Minister, David William Donald Cameron, will appoint a Governor for the former United States of America without the need for further elections. The Congress and the The Senate will be disbanded.
A brief questionnaire may be circulated sometime next year ... only to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect :
1. You will learn that the suffix ˜burgh” is pronounced “burra”; you may elect to spell Pittsburgh as ˜Pittsberg”
if you find you simply can’t cope with correct pronunciation.
2. The letter “U” will be reinstated in words such as ˜colour”, “favour” and “neighbour”.
Likewise, you will learn to spell “ doughnut ” without skipping half the letters.
3. There is no such thing as “US English”. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf.
The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take account of the reinstated letter “u”.
4. Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels ( look up “vocabulary” ). Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as “ like ” and “ you know” is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication.
5. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists.
The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you’re not quite ready to be independent.
Guns should only be handled by adults, and then, used solely for shooting grouse.
If you’re not adult enough to sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you’re not ready to handle a gun, let alone shoot grouse.
6. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler.
A permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
7. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. roundabouts will help you understand and appreciate the British sense of humour.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French Fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with malt vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling “beer” is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. American brands will be referred to as "Near-Frozen Gnat’s Urine", so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialogue in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one’s ears removed with a cheese grater.
Thank you for your cooperation.
HRH – England & Wales
God Save the Queen !!!
From my friend Jane back in NYC...
Thanks to rock and roll intern Jake for finding this!