Born and raised in NYC...Brooklyn. "Whuh? Yis got a PROBLEM wid dat?!" Built my first radio station in high school by staging hundreds of bake sales to raise money to buy equipment.
Went to NYU - got my first job WHILE I was at NYU Film School - "Cousin Ken" on "XL Country" in New Jersey at the ripe old age of 19.
Been on the air ever since. Acting and writing career continued: Small parts in various movies and TV shows - but got a few featured parts, like last year's season opener on "Law And Order, C.I."
I've also written and starred in a couple of those low-budget T&A movies, like "The Naked Detective." - don't worry gang - I keep my clothes ON! I'm the comic relief!
Was on the Golf Channel's "Total Golf Makeover" a couple of season's ago in Orlando...I'm now a 12 handicap, thanks to Moe Norman's Natural Golf method!
Married, with a family - that would be my dog, Brak, a Border Collie/Bernese Mountain Dog mix, and our cat, Baldrick, who rules the world (the world just doesn't realize it yet).
Favorite Concert? Seeing "The Wall," Roger Water's epic, live in Berlin, after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Simply one of the greatest events I have ever been part of in my life...
Looking forward to lots of golf during the day, and rock and roll all night at BIG 1059!
What is a Paraprosdokian? Paraprosdokians are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous.
(Winston Churchill loved them) Thanks to Paul, our rock and roll teacher, for sending these along!
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
5. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
6. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, Notify:' I put 'DOCTOR'.
7. You do not need a parachute to skydive.
You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
8. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
9. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.